Temme English were founded in May 2010 by Carl Temme and Steve English who shared a vision for creating a new estate agent, delivering the finest service and results for customers and clients across Essex. Having initially established ourselves as an award winning business in Wickford, our second office was opened in Colchester in 2013. To meet the demand of the booming local market, our business expanded once more in 2014 with the addition of an office in Basildon, and in 2018 we opened our Maldon branch, bridging the mid-county gap and giving us a widespread coverage of Essex.
The Temme English reputation is built on the key principles and values of:
- Integrity: you can expect and rely on the honesty and professionalism of our service
- Passion: our team live and breathe excellence in everything we do
- Innovation: we market properties effectively using tried and trusted as well as modern methods
- Service: we put our customers and clients at the centre of everything we do
- Results: we achieve the best results in every situation
Our fully trained and experienced team will be pleased to advise.